SA 4: Inspection and Diagnosis
Topics studied under SA4:
· General methodology for inspection and diagnosis.
· Documentation of historic structures, typical damage and visual inspections.
· Soils and rocks in situ investigation and monitoring.
· In situ investigation of timber, steel and concrete structures.
· In situ NDT and MDT for masonry structures.
· Complementarily of NDT and MDT and case studies presentation.
· Laboratory load tests and in situ load tests.
· Monitoring of historic structures.
· Monitoring analysis and cyclic effects.
· Modal testing of historic structures.
· Structural assessment.