This is the application form respecting the Advanced Masters in Structural Analysis of Monuments and Historical Constructions.
Applications for the academic year 2022/2023 are currently closed. Please check here the appropriate call to apply.
Besides filling the electronic application form, soft-copies of the following documents should be attached to the electronic application:
1. Scanned copy of national identity card (EU) / passport (non-EU)
2. Letter of motivation
3. English language proficiency certificates
4. Academic degree certificates in the original language
5. Translation of academic degree certificates
6. Copies of transcripts or other academic records
7. Translation of the transcripts or other academic records
8. Curriculum vitae
Applicants should also obtain up to two letters of recommendation, which must be completed by faculty members, job supervisors, etc., who are most familiar with the applicant's professional and/or academic abilities and character. A template will be provided.
Hard-copies of these documents have to be submitted by eligible applicants only and will be asked after the selection process.